Dining will be an important part of your NIU experience, so we want to make it pleasurable and easy to manage. We'll help you optimize your overall experience, guide you in your meal plan selection, and offer convenient places to eat both on and off-campus. We'll even help you make informed meal planning decisions by providing nutritional and allergen information for the food we serve in our All You Care to Eat dining centers. Remember those convenient places to eat? Let us show you what those places are, where they are, and if Dining Dollars and Huskie Bucks are welcome!
That's not all! From residential dining centers to retail, and even catering, Campus Dining Services manages it all. So whether you're looking for a snack, meal, or employment opportunity, we're here to serve you.
University Closure Announcement
Due to inclement weather, Northern Illinois University will be closed Monday, November 26, 2018.
Campus Dining Services will remain open with limited hours at Neptune and New Hall dining. All other operations will remain closed.
Neptune Dining will be open from 9:30 a.m. and will close at 7 p.m.
New Hall Dining will be open from 9:30 a.m. and will close at 7 p.m.
Where to Eat and Hours
- Looking for a place to eat? Visit the Where to Eat webpage for a complete listing of all Campus Dining Service's locations, as well as hours of operation. Utilize this resource to stay in the know!
- Are you more of an app person? You can find all of this information and more by using the NIU Mobile App.
- Campus Dining Services wants you! Whether you're looking for experience in food service or just looking for a job, come join our team. Find out more information and fill out your application.
Order Pick-up or Delivery with GrubHub
- Campus Dining Services has partnered with GrubHub!
- Available at Starbucks, QDOBA Mexican Eats, Einstein Bros. Bagels, and Grill at Huskie Den.
- Add your OneCard to your GrubHub account and use Dining Dollars and Huskie Bucks.
- Start using GrubHub today!
Start of Fall 2021 Semester
- The fall 2021 semester begins Monday, August 23, 2021.
- Student meal plans will be available for use starting Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
- New Hall Dining and Stevenson Retail Dining will open for the semester Wednesday, August 18.
Check Your Balance
Wondering how many meals you have left today, this week, this semester?
You can use eAccounts to view your current meal plan balance, Dining Dollars balance, even Huskie Bucks balance.Check your meal plan balance
Optionally use the web-based system above, or you can use the Transact eAccounts mobile app.