- Campus Dining Services
- Where to Eat
Where to Eat
Hungry but don't know where to eat? Review this list of on-campus and off-campus dining options to find a place to dine near you. Use the search box to find locations, food items or meals served. You can even search by your meal plan to quickly find options that are covered by your plan or payment type, or learn more about meal plans.
Beginning of Spring 2022 Semester
- The spring 2022 semester begins Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
- All resident and off-campus Huskie Block meal plans will be available for use beginning Friday, January 14, 2022. This includes the Dining Dollars included with the Huskie Block Plans.
- Meals from Neptune and New Hall Dining prior to Tuesday, January 18 will be packaged in disposable to-go containers. Dine-in and To-Go program will begin with the start of the semester 1/18.
- Special hours for the week of January 10 through MLK Jr. Day on January 17 are now displayed on our Where to Eat webpage.
- Regular hours for most locations will begin Tuesday, January 18.
- QDOBA and Three Sons Bistro will have modified hours until in-person classes resume.
- Gilbert East Side Cafe will have modified hours for the first couple weeks of the semester.
- Utilize the Where to Eat webpage for up-to-date hours of operation for all Campus Dining locations.
University Closure Announcement
Due to inclement weather, Northern Illinois University will be closed Monday, November 26, 2018.
Campus Dining Services will remain open with limited hours at Neptune and New Hall dining. All other operations will remain closed.
Neptune Dining will be open from 9:30 a.m. and will close at 7 p.m.
New Hall Dining will be open from 9:30 a.m. and will close at 7 p.m.